PMZ-1620: Diagnostic imaging of solid tumors
- A biotechnology product that transiently alters the image of malignant but not benign solid tumors.
- Potential global market size of about $5.3 billion.
- PMZ-1620 can be used to differentiate between a benign and a malignant tumor.
- In patients with breast cancer intravenous administration of PMZ-1620 shows a specific increase in tumor vessel diameter compared to baseline along with a corresponding decrease in resistive index.
- Patents granted in European Union (EP 05824775.0) and India (IP 243532); pending in other countries.
- Clinical stage – Phase II/III human studies planned.
- Link to publications