Clinical Trials are done in two Phases :
- Early Phase Trials (Phase I)
- Late Phase Trials (Phase II-IV)
Early Phase Trials (Phase I)
Phase I trials require facilities equipped with the latest medical technology while still offering healthy volunteers a safe, comfortable environment. Strategically located in India and the US, our Phase I units offer a comprehensive solution for your specific therapeutic area, geography, size and complexity.
We’ll help you:
- Develop novel methods to accelerate proof of concept.
- Determine dose escalation and titration regimens.
- Access our deep bench of scientific experts and full pharmacokinetic/ pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) services.
- Adhere to globally consistent quality standards for patient safety and regulatory guidelines.
Late Phase Trials (Phase II-IV)
Phase 2 and Phase 3 Clinical Trials include Therapeutic Exploratory Studies and Therapeutic Confirmatory studies with differing objectives and study designs.
You will work with a highly trained project manager who functions as your single source for information on your central labs tests, simplifying the entire study process and maximizing quality and efficiency.
From study set-up creation, database design and site communication, to sample handling, reporting and database lock, your Pharmazz project manager proactively identifies and manages every risk to help ensure you receive consistent, meticulous results when you need them.